Complete Information About The HTC One (M8) Duo camera Fetaure, How Its Work

The HTC One (M8) is the first handset to characteristic a novel, "Pair" camera setup with two back cameras working in show to include a layer of new, computational impacts to your pictures.

You most likely think about the impacts that you can attain with the new handset - things like post-catch specific center the Ufocus characteristic with its included "bokeh" impact, the foregrounder and drawing characteristics, and the parallax impact you can add to pictures. Presently, notwithstanding, Anandtech took a much deeper plunge in the particulars of the cameras on the new HTC leader, finding some intriguing nuances and points of interest.

To begin with, we should remind you, that the new One (M8) utilizes the same Ultrapixel innovation as the first One (M7) from a year ago. That is to say, it utilizes a 4-megapixel camera with a much-bigger than-normal 2.0µm pixel size. Doing a reversal to the first one, HTC needed to utilize two suppliers for its Ultrapixel camera - ST Microelectronics with its Vd68969 sensor and Omnivision with the Ov4688 camera sensor. Interestingly enough, the new HTC One (M8) appears to have exchanged to utilizing the Omnivision sensor only. Hypotheses are that there were quality control issues with the ST Microelectronics sensor, and that is the reason HTC went full-on with California-based Omnivision, yet one never recognizes what the real reasons are.

What's considerably additionally intriguing, however, is that Anand discovered what the auxiliary camera the one on the top in the "Couple" setup is. It would seem HTC is utilizing the front confronting camera sensor from the HTC One (M7) as a profundity camera in the M8. The same 2.1-megapixel Omnivision Ov2722 1.4µm, 1/5.8" sensor sits right on the fundamental "Ultrapixel" module.

Burrowing further, it is uncovered that pictures caught with the "Couple" cameras turn out 60% bigger than pictures shot on simply the Ultrapixel camera alone. Anand conjectures that this is because of the way that the second camera catches profundity data, as well as a stealth picture utilized for the impacts. Additionally, estimations are that 40% of that extra picture data originates from the picture shot on the optional camera and the remaining 60% - from profundity data, again caught from the auxiliary camera.

At last, its worth specifying that the auxiliary camera in the Duo camera setup does not generally work. In low-lit conditions, and in macro photography, the optional camera simply won't fire - you will even now get a picture, yet simply from the primary Ultrapixel camera. With everything taken into account, this adds significantly more clarity to the new camera innovation utilized within the HTC One (M8).

 

Views: 451
Tag:
HTC One M8
HTC
One M8

News Tags

Latest News

Android 8.1 coming to new Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, Google confirmed

Android 8.1 coming to new Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, Google confirmed

ZTE Axon M (foldable smartphone) launched for $730

ZTE Axon M (foldable smartphone) launched for $730

Oneplus 5 discontinued, and Oneplus 5T to launch on November 5

Oneplus 5 discontinued, and Oneplus 5T to launch on November 5

Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and Porsche Design launched with new Kirin 970

Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and Porsche Design launched with new Kirin 970

Popular News

Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus and J7 Core launched for $390 and $200 respectively

Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus and J7 Core launched for $390 and $200 respectively

OPPO F5 to launch on October 26 in Asian countries, Philippines getting it first

OPPO F5 to launch on October 26 in Asian countries, Philippines getting it first

Xiaomi Redmi 5A (red rice 5A) goes official with amazing long life battery

Xiaomi Redmi 5A (red rice 5A) goes official with amazing long life battery

Huawei Mate 10 key specs appeared and Mate 10 Pro design confirmed

Huawei Mate 10 key specs appeared and Mate 10 Pro design confirmed

Read User Comments

Post You Comment

Name: *
Email: (hidden) *
Your Comment:
Capcha - 4 + 3 =

Top Brands

All Brands ➤