A Samsung smartphone exploded in Indonesia this week
Samsung is the largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. The Korean giant put its best efforts to improve the value of its devices but now a fresh bad news has come up that a Samsung handset has exploded in a man’s shirt pocket. This terrible incident took place in Indonesia in this week. The smartphone which cause to flame is Galaxy Grand Duos which was released in 2013 officially by the brand. After the phone explosion the man is seen to remove his shirt. We received some images of that unpleasant incident you can see those of pictures below.
Samsung blamed a third-party battery for explosion. The Battery of that device is not developed by Samsung or its any authorized manufacturer. It is said “We sincerely wish for our customer's swift recovery, and strongly recommend all our consumers to use Samsung's genuine or approved batteries that have been specifically designed for use in Samsung products.”
Although, there is no fault of Samsung, it is due to third-party battery, but this explosion is badly affected on the value of the brand. After spent much on its previous Galaxy Note 7 to solve batteries issue a new problem has surfaced something that affects badly on a Samsung buyer’s purchase decision. The third-party batteries or components are common in developing countries but keep in mind that how dangerous the use of those devices so be careful and try to get an original Samsung branded smartphones.