Looking for a stunning Vivo or Oppo affordable smartphone? We’ve brought three competitive as well as popular budget smartphones of 2018, around the world. The competitors are Vivo Y83, Vivo Y93, and Oppo A3s. Let’s see those three smartphones to know the perfect one for you according to your requirements.
1) Vivo Y83 and Oppo A3s have iPhone XS like Bar-shaped Notched Displays, but the Vivo Y93 shows a smaller V-formed Notched Screen that makes it prominent among its competitors (Vivo Y83 and Oppo A3s). All these smartphones used to facilitate you with 6.2-inch IPS LCD Display, HD+ resolution and 19:9 viewing aspect.
2) Vivo Y83 and Y93 run Funtouch OS v4.0 and v4.5 respectively. On the other hand, the Oppo A3s runs Color OS v5.1, but all devices exist the same platform, Android 8.1 (Oreo).
3) Vivo Y83 is only here to get a Single 13MP Back Camera whereas both others Vivo Y93 owns vertically-oriented and Oppo A3s sports horizontally-mounted Dual Rear Cameras Setup of 13MP + 2MP. Surprisingly, Vivo’s Y83, Y93, and Oppo A3s have the similar 8MP Selfie Camera. Each handset support AI Camera Beauty.
4) Vivo Y83 features a Fingerprint Scanner on the back while the Vivo Y93 and Oppo A3s have no such sensor; they only rely upon Face Unlock.
5) Vivo Y83 houses a MediaTek chipset (Helio P22); however, the Vivo Y93 and Oppo A3s have Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets, SD439, and SD450 respectively.
6) Vivo’s Y83 and Y93 offer 4GB RAM and up to 64GB ROM while the Oppo A3s packs in just 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM.
7) Vivo Y83 featured a 3260mAh Li-Ion battery, the Vivo Y93 juiced with a 4030mAh Li-Po battery, and the Oppo A3s activated with a 4230mAh Li-Ion battery that is the best for the long-lasting performance. Sadly, No One support Fast Charging.
8) All the smartphones are available with beautiful body colors. Vivo Y83 launches in a wide color-range including Black, Aurora White, Red, and Gold. The Vivo Y93 comes in only two colors, Starry Black and Sunset Red. Besides this, the Oppo A3s also offers two color options, Red and Dark Purple.
The Major Last 9th Fact and Conclusion
Verdict: Spending 10 dollars over Vivo Y83 ($200), you can experience Vivo Y93 that is better. If you are satisfied with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM, then the Oppo A3s is a good option for $160 with almost the similar specs and better SD450 SoC.
Head the following links for technical specs and differences,